Ditulis pada: Maret 06, 2021
PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Pass the PMP on Your First Attempt - PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Earn 35 PDUs by completing the entire PMP course
- Created by Joseph Phillips
- English [Auto], French [Auto]
What you'll learn
- Earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours as required by PMI
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Build a strong foundation in Agile project management for the new PMP exam
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
Updated for January 2, 2021, PMP Exam and based on PMI's Exam Content Outline.
Join the thousands of others who've completed this top-rated course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this!
PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
20 hours for technical skills
9 hours for business skills
6 hours for leadership skills
35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
90-question pre-assessment exam
90-question end-of-course assessment exam
20-questions in each section
Assignments and discussion
Coaching sections throughout to keep you motivated - You can do this!
You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours.
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 35 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos, assignments, and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your PMP exam application or maintain your PMP certification.
Who this course is for:
Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination - by completing the entire course
Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
People who want 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider - by completing the entire course
This course is NOT for new project managers
This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide