What you'll learn
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph using a Tableau Public, a free version of the market leading visualization tool.
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, unions, and relationships.
- Create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs.
- Create calculated fields with conditional logic.
- Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation.
- Create a dynamic dashboards combining multiple worksheets.
- Create trendlines and understand the relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared.
- Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability.
- Take two full-length practice exams for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam.
- Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you - anything from the economy to the Olympics.
Tableau is the solution that thousands of companies use today as they struggle with their big data issues. This course prepares you for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam, and features three full-length Tableau Certified Associate practice exam and one full-length Data Analyst practice exam.
Are you looking to find a way to increase your salary and enjoy your work more? Why not turn to Tableau? Getting certified as a Tableau Certified Associate can be the first step to achieving this goal. Tableau is not only great fun, it can be really lucrative. Imagine what your life would be like with a $100k salary!
Get Started Today!
Working with Tableau isn't just lucrative - it's fun! And unlike most data analysis tools, Tableau uses a drag-and-drop interface, so you don't need to be a programmer to learn Tableau. If you can learn Excel then you can learn Tableau.
Learn and Apply Fundamental Skills
Get a step-by-step walk-through of the fundamentals of data visualization and data discovery with Tableau. You'll learn how to:
Sort, filter, and group your data
Create tables, bar charts, line charts
Show location using geographic maps
Aggregate with sum, average, min, max, and counts
Create new fields using calculations
Combine data using joins, blends, unions, and relationships.
But just watching the videos won't make you an expert. For mastery, you need to go hands-on by answering questions that reinforce the skills from the videos. To go hands-on, you'll install the Public version of the Tableau software, which is available for free and easy to install on Mac or Windows. Then you'll download the sample data sets included with the course, and Tableau to answer questions about this sample data.
Prepare for the Tableau Desktop Data Analyst Exam
After completing the units on fundamental Tableau skills, solidify your knowledge by answer questions similar to those on the Tableau Data Analyst exam.
Please note that the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam is retiring on October 31st, 2021. Check the Tableau website for more detail. We are currently in the process of upgrading this course to cover the new Tableau Data Analyst exam.
Course includes access to three full-length Tableau Certified Associate practice exam and one full-length Data Analyst practice exam.
The final part of the course is the final project where you use Tableau to create a unique visualization on a topic of your choosing using publicly available data. Save your project to the Tableau Public website and you'll have a project you can show potential employers.
Who this course is for:
- This Tableau course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
- Students who wish to prepare for the Tableau Certified Associate certification exam.
- This course is not intended for experienced Tableau users.
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes